Thursday, January 24, 2008

Feed Gorn

I took the feed from Facebook off, as I found it hard to blog about anything knowing that, like so many of us, the word "friend" means something different on facebook. Like "person I once spilled a drink on", or "person I never spoke to at school" or "enemy". Now you have to dig deep to find me. Not that you'd want to.

Also I really didn't see the point of everyone getting notified everytime I experimented with that Spinvox voice to text thing.

4 days into the yoga experiment. Already my body feels infinitely better - I am feeling quite evangelistic about yoga right now - take the time and do it. It's one and a half hours of concentrated agony, in return for the rest of the day of feeling great. Better than the slow drip of discomfort that lasts all day and all night.

No comments: