Thursday, September 15, 2005

Nothing Nothing Nothing

Life is quiet and I'm bored. Well I'm buying a house. And writing shed loads of letters. When I break it down I'm fairly busy but I'm not busy doing the things I want to do. I have a face pack on. A Face Pack!?! I inherited some special Erno Laszlo Sea Mud stuff from mum. So i've slapped some on. Because I want to have nice skin. Because I still believe that someone is going to give me a job soon. Gah.

Off to a party tonight. Lovely Kaitlyn from Twelfth Night has to go back to Canada because her visa has expired. A shame.

The face pack is probably also because I'm single so I want to look sexy. Who knows who might be at the party. But I have nowhere to bring anyone back to living as I am in a room containing enough to fill a house.

Seeing a place opposite Catford Station tomorrow for the third time. Could be good. But can I bear to live so far away?

No comments: