Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Tarot of the Day 1

Todays crazy japanese Tarot card is The Devil (reversed). According to the interpretation is "It is shot from the yoke, but it is dangerous to voice desire."

Not sure what to make of that.

The devil reversed is to do with inability to make decisions, and looking to get something for nothing. It's a weak but aggressive card - manipulative. It says to me "Do some work"

I met up with Charlie Mayer, Leon Davies and a man called Tim in the O bar in Soho last night for a very serious talk about a new theatre company that they want to set up. I've thrown in my lot with them and we will have a pilot somewhere in central London on 7th December. Very high minded ensemble based stuff - really really fucking interesting and I feel lucky to have been asked.

No comments: