Monday, October 25, 2010

Scuba dooba doo

My fingers are like prunes. I have just spent the whole day in a swimming pool that was more a mulch of snot, urine and dead insects. Yesterday was spent watching the PADI training videos, which are inexcusably awkwardly shot, and shockingly badly written. And peppered with jokes that I doubt I would find funny even if I was the mindless american idiot for which they are designed. I can't believe I spent so much of my life exposed to them. Especially when the last one did everything but ask us to just send our money to PADI in an envelope. "In order to share and continue your fun diving with friends experience, you can improve your happy friendly life by giving fun money to PADI." That's not a quote. The guy in the internet shop has switched all the lights off and is glaring at me. I'M IN THE SEA TOMORROW! Wooooo

No comments: